Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

Tonights chat is on smiling smiley

Posted by Barb 
Tonights chat is on smiling smiley
September 13, 2007 09:06PM
Tonight's chat is just starting, everyone is welcome!
Re: Tonights chat is on smiling smiley
September 13, 2007 10:07PM
That was great catching up with everyone, thanks for the great chat guys!
September 16, 2007 07:38AM
Hi Barb,
Im a few days late for this chat I know, but I wondered how to get in on them. Do they take place the same way as these messages, or are you instant messaging or what? And what time zone are you in? Im five hours ahead in the UK so it might not be possible for me...
Thanks! And thanks for all your admin help on this site so far.
fleur
September 16, 2007 08:01AM
Look to the left under HD forums. The chat is labeled "HDAC chatroom". It should show if anyone is in the room. You just click on the "HDAC chatroom" and a chatroom window will appear. We are not currently requiring registration so just sign in with your nickname and ignore the password part.

We used to have our own chatroom but it created a security vulnerability and we were hacked three times! So now we purchase space on a separate server. Sometimes the program malfunctions so if you're in the chatroom and it seems frozen, don't think everyone is ignoring you and not speaking at all! We're looking for a better chatroom site.
September 16, 2007 01:22PM
Fleur, deb does a tues night chat that would be at 2 am your time, and i do a thurs night chat that would be at 3 am your time, both a little late for you, sorry, smile, but i also do a thurs chat earlier in the day, and it is at 8 pm your time, so that would be just perfect for you. Hope you can make it!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login