Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

Children's Chat Night

Posted by Susie 
Children's Chat Night
November 29, 2000 07:49PM
[clubs.yahoo.com]

We had a test run for childrens chat night 2 weeks ago Monday night. It went over pretty well with both kids and adults alike. It was also asked that we make this a monthly chat. So starting on Friday December 8, 2000 at 7:00 pm Central, we will hold the second Childern's Chat Night and the adults are welcome to come to help support the children. These chats will be held on the second Friday of every month in the At Risk Club in Yahoo.

kevin_adams_us founder of At Risk Club
susie_que_56 co founder of At Risk Club

RE: Children's Chat Night
December 07, 2000 05:02PM
I think the Children's Chat Night is an awesome idea. I will be attending this chat room for the second Children's Chat Night. I'm very intrested. I'm hardly a child at 20 years of age, but I will be particpating!!!~~~~~~Carrie
RE: Children's Chat Night
December 07, 2000 09:20PM
Gee I hope this is right as I am trying to get everyone involved in the Kids Chat night tommorrow night. If I am figuring this out right this will be the times that it will start in your area. I am sorry if I missed someone so I hope this will help our overseas family. This is the best I can do for now.

It starts at 7 Centeral Time in the USA it will be in your time as follows.

Perth Australia - 9 am on the 9th.
Hobart Australia - 12 noon on the 9th.
Vinnea Australia - 2 pm on the 9th.
London England - 1 am on the 9th. (sorry it is so late or early how ever you lok at it.)
France - 2 am on the 9th.
USA time
Eastern time - 8 pm on the 8th
Mountin Time - 6 pm on the 8th
Pacific time - 5 pm on the 8th

Now if you are not to confused we will see you in the chat room. But if you are well then go to [www.timeticker.com] and see if you can find your time. I hope this helps a little.

This time will be for the children to interact as they see fit to do so. The adults are there for support. It makes no difference how old or young one is all are invited. And Carrie I hope to meet you then!

[clubs.yahoo.com]

Susie
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login