Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!

Posted by rtrishm 
HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!
July 01, 2007 12:51PM
cool smiley HAPPY CANADA DAY to all the Canuck eh?
Party Party Party!
Trish
Re: HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!
July 01, 2007 12:57PM
Yep, I hear this year we get 28 for the price of 24.
My duaghter wanted to celebrate her 6th anniversary with her man by going to the races in Varney, leaving the children with us. Every other plant in the garden here is dead except mine which I take water down 5 floors.It has been over cast here reducing the temp. If we left right now we could be in Ottawa at sunset.
Happy Canada Day to all
love
Dustysmoking smileygreen tea smileygreen tea smiley
July 01, 2007 12:59PM
Well Dusty if you make it to Ottawa stop in and say hi.
Hugz
Trish
July 02, 2007 09:42AM
HAPPY CANADA DAY !!!!!!!
Enjoy your days fellow canucks .....lol

God Bless
Pam
July 02, 2007 10:26AM
It was darn cold last night. Everyone had to go back and find jackets if they did not have them. I had on a fuzzy jacket with a hood, zipped up and I was freezing. I put a k-way on top, and shivered through the fireworks which were worth it. I think this is the coldest Canada day I remember.
We expected to share the day with anyone in Guelph. My daughter got a bee in her bonnet that she wanted to go to the races in Varney leaving the children with us. Not my concept of Canada Day but she feels that I am not doing enough with the childdren while she works, thus should be at least letting her have Canada day weekend.I think she has to learn to provide childcare without me and Ross or the other grandmother. When we want to have one or three grandchildren we can ask them. I think most grandparents go through this sort of negotiation, and today many grandparents opt for the full time child care role. We are very good at watching kids,
When I take the kids, I want it to be special for the kids,not becuase it is Tuesday and my turn. And having HD makes it impossible to provide safe childcare.
Happy Canada Day.
Dusty
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login