Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

HD Passing

Posted by Julie 03 
HD Passing
April 24, 2007 02:35AM
Just wanted to let everyone know that my father inlaw passed away on the 14th April after a 24 year battle with hd.Very sad but he can now rest in peace.
One of his wishes was to help in the research of hd therefore he chose to donate what organs would be of help for the ongoing research.

Take care to all
Julie.
Re: HD Passing
April 24, 2007 02:44AM
Sorry to hear Julie. Best wishes to you and your family.

Louise x
Anonymous User
April 24, 2007 03:23AM
How sad about his passing, Julie!

But how great that he chose to live on in the cause of research!
April 24, 2007 04:44AM
Julie, I am so sorry. My condolences to you and your family. Take care,
Trish
April 24, 2007 04:46AM
I agree with JL...its wonderful he chose to give parts of himself to help others...Im sure there are a range of emotions associated with his passing...so take good care Julie
Michelle
April 24, 2007 08:03AM
Sorry for your loss.

Stacy-NJ
db
April 24, 2007 08:17AM
Dear Julie I am sorry for your loss . I hope all is going as well as can be expected for you and your family , right now . Respectfully db
April 24, 2007 08:27AM
I am so sorry to hear of your recent loss Julie,my condolences to you and your family.
Take good care.
Gordon
April 24, 2007 08:29AM
I am sorry to hear of your loss. Take care and God Bless you.
April 24, 2007 10:05AM
I remember losing my dear FIL several years ago. I was so very sad, yet felt serene knowing he was free. The sadness comes in missing them and that cannot be denied. I'm so very sorry for your loss. Pat Wolf
April 24, 2007 11:18AM
I am sorry for you and your family Julie. I hope you all recover well and in good time.
April 24, 2007 11:47AM
Julie, I'm so sorry for your family's loss. You're in my prayers during this difficult time.

Laura
April 24, 2007 01:36PM
So sorry for you and Glenn, and your family Julie. But so glad to hear his organs can be donated...he will be able to help research so much. (((hugs)))
April 24, 2007 09:17PM
Thinking of you Julie. Hope your Husband is doing ok. Even if they were suffering, it is so hard to let go of your parent.

What a gift for research, huh!
April 24, 2007 09:26PM
Julie, I'm sorry to hear about your fathers passing, this must be a very hard time for your family. God bless.

Pam
AL
April 24, 2007 11:28PM
You and your family have my condolences. Peace to you.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login