Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

Steve..pics

Posted by peterBris 
Steve..pics
February 15, 2007 11:08PM
G'day Steve, It's nice to put a face to names, I was wondering if it's possible to put a link to Maggie's albums too. There are a squillion pics there mate. Assuming Maggie will agree of course...take it easy...peter.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2007 11:12PM by peterBris.
Re: Steve..pics
February 16, 2007 04:07AM
I would gladly agree to having the link to Maggie's Hothouse here. Just a historical note....my son set up the first hothouse and gave it the name. I asked him why he named it that and he said that a hothouse is where things grow, friendships, knowledge, and hope. Maggie
February 16, 2007 10:22AM
I suppose we could link to it from here.

I'll check on it this weekend. What's the link to it again?

Steve
February 16, 2007 01:50PM
why don't they put a link up on the lighthouse home-page. That would be the best place.
February 16, 2007 02:51PM
G'day Barb, since most of the people from the lighthouse will be here anyway, I personally think it would be better to have Maggie's link here along with the rest of the links, But ultimately it's up to Steve. The reason I suggested it, was to get all the pic links together, so that those who wished too, could have a look at the pics from the lighthouse without going to another site to do so. but as stated, it's up to Steve....take it easy...peter.
February 16, 2007 03:01PM
HI Peter, yes, i meant a link here and one at the lighthouse for sure. I've really enjoyed seeing all the pictures too. Now i'll have to go back and see what i really said lol, but this is what i meant smile have a great day Peter
February 16, 2007 06:56PM
Does no one want to share the link to Maggie's Hothouse?

Steve
February 16, 2007 07:00PM
Maggies's Hothouse pics

[new.photos.yahoo.com]
February 16, 2007 07:26PM
Mug shots!!! lol lol lol love it steve, unveiled posters was kinda cute, but not everyone knew it meant photos lol
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login