Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

Thank you to you all.

Posted by Julie 03 
Thank you to you all.
July 25, 2006 11:30PM
I would just like to say a big thankyou to you all.

I have only posted one message on this forum and I have read all the other messages and all of you offer so much support to everone.I would just like to say a BIG THANKYOU.

My husband was at risk for HD and today was the day to find out the results,which where negative.It was the hardest and most nervous time of our life and we both decided whatever the result it would just be nice to know.

I wish all of you the best of luck and even though his results were negative I know I will keep reading the posts on this forum and helping where ever I can.

Once again THANYOU.
Re: Thank you to you all.
July 25, 2006 11:35PM
I'm so happy for you two!
July 26, 2006 12:05AM
That is really really wonderful news, you must be so relieved. I'm glad to hear that.
July 26, 2006 02:01AM
Julie
I am so glad for you and your family ....
you are so blessed ...but ya know just because you guys passed the test don't mean that you have to stay away......you can come in here and visit anytime you want and we would all love to hear from you
I thank God for what he has done for you guys and I can only hope that he does the same for my kids ....so anyway ....drop in and say hi anytime you want we would love to talk to you ....take care and live life like there is no tomorrow .....God bless you guys
Your Friend
sr
July 26, 2006 02:08AM
Awesome!
July 26, 2006 02:12AM
You dont have to worry I will be always checking out the forum.

And I hope that I can help other people that have been in our situation.

Testing is not an easy thing to do and it took us a long 4 months(we live in Sydney Australia)but it just got to the point we just had to know what ever the outcome.

I do thank you all,you are are great support.
db
July 26, 2006 07:24AM
Dear Julie like everyone else I am so happy for your news . I hope you have a celebration event planned ; a nice dinner , a beautiful drive , or buy something special like a crystal vase . So that you will have the memory of how you celebrated such an important day . It is just an idea . All my best. db
Anonymous User
July 26, 2006 08:36AM
Fantastic news.

You're right that testing is a really tough decision.

Glad it turned out negative. What a relief!
July 26, 2006 10:27AM
That's great news! It was a brave decision to test.

After facing something like this it puts all of life's other problems in perspective doesn't it?

As long as you have your health, there is no limit to what you can do.

July 26, 2006 11:28AM
Julie -
I am so happy for you - I hope you/your husband feel a new lease on life!
At-risker Julie W
July 26, 2006 09:59PM
Hi Julie

What an awesome result for you and your family. I hope you drop in and let us know how you and the family are from time to time?

Dave.
July 26, 2006 10:55PM
Wow, what great news about your husband! I am so happy for you both. Make sure you have a big celebration! Go on a trip or something!!! :-)

Good luck!
Jenn
July 26, 2006 10:57PM
This is wonderful news, Julie! I am so happy for you both!!!
July 27, 2006 08:20AM
Hooray!! a time to celebrate. maybe have more babies!! Oops, sorry. maybe not a good thing to say to someone from half a globe away.

temptation to eat all the bad food that tastes so good!

vacations that are truly restful.

you'll just have to get your motivation to exercise somewhere else.

Celebrating with you!

Apple
July 27, 2006 08:52AM
i have tears of joy for you, your husband and family!!
July 27, 2006 06:55PM
Thanks guys for all your replies.You are all so kind.

As for the more babies question,(which made me laugh)we just need to get over the whole ordeal of what we have just been through first.But I will keep you posted.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login