Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

Steve

Posted by Barb 
Steve
January 02, 2007 10:59PM
hmmmm......what's wrong with my control centre? lol If i go to my control centre, as soon as i move my cursor over it, it all disappears lol oh well, hey your blog add ons look great Steve, thanks for all you do, have a great New Year
Re: Steve
January 03, 2007 06:41AM
I don't know. That doesn't happen to me. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? What browser and what version of that browser are you using? (Click on "Help", then "About" from your browser's menu.)
January 03, 2007 02:50PM
I use internet explorer, it was working just fine last night, until right after you put up the blogs.
PS Version 6
And it only happens on the control centre page, once i find a way to get to my mailbox and stuff, all the other pages work fine. But i was going back and forth to my control centre last night, and it worked perfectly good even 30 seconds before you put up the blogs, and as soon as they were put up it didnt work smiling smiley

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2007 03:59PM by Barb.
January 03, 2007 08:21PM
I couldn't find anything obvious, so I fiddled around with it. Are you still having problems? Can a few people check their control center at let me know if it's working for them?

Oh wait, I see the problem. You should be clicking on Control Center, not Control Centre smiling smiley

Steve
January 03, 2007 08:45PM
Yup, youfiddled with it all right. Now, if i go to control centre, and hold my mouse over the private message links, they no longer disapper, but instead, now the links in the personal profile box disappear!!! lol lol lol
PS center, centre all the same thing lol
lets see, how about aeroplane, colour, flavour, and programme lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2007 08:47PM by Barb.
January 03, 2007 09:54PM
Hi Steve,

Sorry to bring you bad news but I thought I would try to find this error and I found it also. I clicked on "My Control Center" then when I did a mouseover on the links under "Personal Profile, "Private Messages", "Followed Threads" and "Options" the links under "Personal Profile" disapper. When I refreshed the page the links came back.

I'll keep looking to see if I can find anything else.

I am using IE 7 Version 7.0.5730.11

Craig

January 03, 2007 09:58PM
ah hah! thank you, i'm not the only one lol
January 03, 2007 09:59PM
Steve,

I also got the same results when I clicked the "Private Messages" link.

Craig
January 03, 2007 10:01PM
Oh but hey steve, the links havent really disappeared, because if you click your cursor on the blank spot, where the words should be, it still takes you to the link. lol too funny
January 03, 2007 10:06PM
How totally odd. I just tested using IE 7 Version 7.0.5730.11 and had no problems. Aaarrgh.

I'll keep looking at it.

Steve
January 03, 2007 10:13PM
It's good in Firefox 1.5.09... can't switch to 2.0... need TextZoom so I don't need my glasses. For that matter I NEED all 45 extentions...lol. But I did notice that some of the links on the left turn blue and some are not turning blue with a mouse over. I just like piling on.
January 03, 2007 10:31PM
Eric...lol...the ones that are blue are the ones you have clicked on, the ones that are black you have not clicked on...if you click on a black link, it will turn blue lol
January 04, 2007 01:58AM
Doh! Thanks smartie pants Barb! For my next trick I will take my computer tower completely apart because it won't boot up without checking the wall socket first. (which I did once!) Brilliant!
January 04, 2007 01:59AM
lol
January 04, 2007 03:03AM
Glad to know you're human after all, Eric.

Sorry Steve,would like to add a little more to your troubles. When I click on Control CENTER and hold my mouse over the profile links they disappear and don't come back.

Still, the good news is you won't be bored today
January 04, 2007 11:08AM
Hey, it's all fixed! Yeah! My control centre is back in control.
January 04, 2007 08:25PM
Ok, it was all fixed earlier, now it's not lol
January 04, 2007 08:46PM
Control centre....my whole option for that has disappeared!

Just kidding....everything is perfect on mine too Steve and I have IE 7 as well....maybe it is just a matter of everyone else keeping up with the times and getting the same version *smile*

smileys with beer

I just wanted to take the chance to use my smiling beer mug guys again!
January 04, 2007 09:39PM
k, now its fixed again lol
January 04, 2007 09:49PM
I'll spend more time on it this weekend. I'll also check to see if I can find a computer at the office where it's not working.

Barb, just keep holding your head at that same angle until I get it fixed.

;-)

Steve
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login