Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

Introduction

Posted by Steve Ireland 
Introduction
May 06, 2000 11:03PM
Hello,

This forum exists as a backup to the FAQ page. If you can't find an answer to your question about some aspect of HD then PLEASE post your question here. Someone will respond with either an answer to your question or a list of options that you will need to consider.

Enjoy and welcome to HDAC!
RE: Introduction
May 06, 2000 11:06PM
This is a demonstration of an answer to the question. Since I didn't ask a question I really don't have an answer. Be sure though when you ask a question to click the box below so that when someone does post a reply to your question you will automatically be notified by e-mail of the response.
Steve Ireland
RE: Introduction
May 11, 2000 04:28PM
This is a simple test to see if the e-mail is a required entry.
symtoms
November 02, 2000 08:46PM
Hi, i'm 45 years old today nov.3 and would love to here i'm growing old gracefully. but i must admit i feel my symtoms concern me if it could be related to hd. not to my knowledge it runs in my family,maybe they are being misdiagnoised allso as so many others i hear of. my father has simular symtoms as i do. my symtoms are depression,mood swings, (uncontrolled anger)for little things,irretable to noise,& bright lights,blurred vision,fatigue tired feeling, and a pressure feeling in my head that leaves me irretable as well. i sometimes wake up in the night drenched soaking wet, i have uncontrolled shakes and tremors at times, i've been to many dr.'s and treated for depression and nervousness,even been told early menapause. something keeps telling me thats not it.i'm on no medications any more so i know it's not side affects from that. any information from anyone who can tell me if my symtoms sound related to hd. i know depression, moods, and anger is, but what about the feeling in my head and other symtoms. my heart and my prayers goes out to all who do suffer from hd,and the caregivers who stand by them. thank you,&god bless linda
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login