Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

Going to Test winking smiley

Posted by smiley 
Re: Going to Test winking smiley
February 02, 2012 10:10PM
I'm so very sorry, too, Smiley! There is hope, though, so keep the faith and find peace!
February 03, 2012 08:46AM
Thanks everyone! I am feeling so so much better today..it is amazing. I finally just let all the hurt and pain out...then I was tired and slept a good long sleep last night. It really is amazing how quickly you can recover. The good thing is that I still have my husband today and I have not already lost him to an accident or other type of cancer/disease.
February 03, 2012 09:55AM
I am so sorry for the results. sad smiley

You two are coping really well though, sometimes it just takes a good break down to release all those bad feelings. You are both still young and healthy and will have so many amazing days together.
February 03, 2012 11:34PM
I'm so very sorry about your husband's results...very sorry. But i'm so glad you're here. You are an amazing person, i can see it in your posts, and you and your husband will soon make lemonade from lemons, i know you will
February 04, 2012 01:55AM
I'm sorry the result wasn't the one you wanted, but I hope now you and your husband can move forward and make lots of plans for the future.
eve
February 04, 2012 07:04AM
Very sorry to hear this. I remember feeling the shock and hurt when I found out my husband's results. I think you'll receive a lot of support here as you move through your grief.
February 05, 2012 12:30PM
Smiley,

So sorry to hear the test results. So glad you are on this site.

Paula
February 06, 2012 04:10PM
So very sorry to hear this news . . . wish there were words that I could say to comfort you. I do know one thing, though. I made the mistake early on of worrying about everything, instead of enjoying everything as much as possible. Please, please try to enjoy all or moments together and make the best of these difficult set of circumstances. Look for support and love from family and friends and know that there really is hope in the near future!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login