Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

HD Bracelets

Posted by Daniel 
RE: HD Bracelets
January 31, 2005 03:13PM
I think it would be a wounderful idea to get those bracelets i wear one right now for addidas but i want one to wear for huntington disease. My grandma died from it in 1988 and i think it would so wounderful to fight this thing and it isnt a common disease that everyone is aware of like cancer. My whole family including cousin were all wanting to buy these so we would support it
March 08, 2005 12:35PM
I was wondering if anything has ever come about on this. I had talked previously to a girl from curehdbracelets.com and she said that they were going to be coming out in march, but I still haven't seen any. I really would like to purchase some. My kids are really excited about supporting HD. Their grandmother has HD and their father is at-risk.

Thanks for any info you can give me.

Sheila
May 04, 2005 04:49PM

my dad has hd and i am at risk. i think the bracelets are a great idea. I have been thinking about this also and i am glad to see that someone is taking on this project. has anyone ordered the bracelets yet? i will buy them also
carie
July 10, 2005 12:50AM
Does anyone know how to get the HD bracelets? And how to get them in Youth. I found a website to get them in adult sizes, but I'm a small adult and only youth fits me. Anyone who knows, please e-mail me! My mom has huntingtons and I have been tested and don't but, i still want to support the disease. Thank you for your help

Amber
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login