Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

UUUMMMM YOUR NEW LOOK SORTTA

Posted by Gerry Simpson 
HEY PEOPLE MR STEVE,MS LYNN MS CRISTY{yuk} MS SUSIE A LITTLE..YOUR NEW LOOK ...MS LYNN YOU KNOW ME,,I'M NOT INTO YOUR PART OF THIS EH {cause} ME NOT INTO THAT *DOC STUFF TALK,,,,ME DONT UNDERSTAND THE MEDICAL TERMS AND *at*!#$...BUT GONNA ASSUME YOU 110 % CORRECT...MR STEVE ,,,THANKS!!!!!!! ME NOT THERE YET,,BUT YOUR REPORT/WRITTINGS ON DEPENDS WAS GREAT,, MADE ME FEEL IF THE TIME COMES FOR DEPENDS YOU SOFTENED THE BLOW......UUUMMMM MS CRISTY *ACK A HUG FOR YOU TOO...NOW!!!!!! MS SUSIE A LITTLE = IF YOUR EVER GONNA "QUOTE" ME FROM A CHAT ROOM EH,,, *WINK GET IT RIGHT PLEASE...WHAT I SAID/SAY IN CHATS IS......S.S.D.D. = SAME *at*!#$ DIFFFERENT DAY....NOT SAME STUFF DIFFERENT DAY ,,,THANK YOU
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- NOW THE WHOLE GROUP,,MR STEVE MS CRISTY MS LYNN &&& ALL OTHERS..THIS HDAC IS GREAT ..I GO THROUGH IT SLOWLY THIS TIME EH,, IT SEEMS WITH ALL THE GREAT PEOPLE HELPING YOUR GONNA BE ANOTHER LIGHTHOUSE[jerry] AND CAN CATCH-UP TOO HIM... THIS am I CHECKED EH HES *at*673,219 ....SO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUY&GALS...I FOR ONE APPERICATE IT ......WITH LOVE GERRY
Marsha
RE: UUUMMMM YOUR NEW LOOK SORTTA
August 28, 2000 09:43AM
Gerry, thank you so much for your comments! You are right - we have great contributors, starting with YOU. Steve and Cristy are just wonderful to work with and I really love working on this whole project.
Cristy
August 28, 2000 11:45AM
Thanks so much Mr. Gerry!

I have to let Susie off the hook though...I'm the one who changed your %$#*at* to stuff in her article! Didn't you know I am the HDAC censor? You know I never cuss, heh heh

Love ya,
Cristy
August 29, 2000 06:55PM
Gerry you know I love the way you talk, and thanks for the almost kind words. I really didn't want to change it but it had to be done! Thank you Cristy for telling Gerry it was not me. And Gerry?????? It only make sense when you say it that way! No one can come close to you except the _________ ..... LMRO!

Your friend,
Susie Mayhem!
Hey Brat,

Did you forget somebody? Hugs to Miss Bonnie!! Eh??????? It hurts right here!! (finger pointing to my heart)...Love and hugs sunshine Cindy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login