Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

Steve, pc help smiling smiley ...All fixed now, through the power of shopping smiling smiley

Posted by Barb 
Steve, pc help smiling smiley ...All fixed now, through the power of shopping smiling smiley
August 02, 2014 01:29AM
Help Steve lol, my pc is suddenly doing all Spanish punctuations like this: thatès, whereès, etc. What button did I push and how do I undo itÉÉÉ lol por favor LOL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2014 06:46PM by Barb.
Re: Steve, pc help smiling smiley
August 02, 2014 01:48PM
èèèèèèùèèààà//èèéèlèÉéé

hmmm, still canèt fix it, I always wanted to speak a second language, but not like this lol smiling smiley
Does anyone know what key I might have hit, and how to fix itÉ
August 02, 2014 03:33PM
Barb,

Click on Control Center at the top, then Forum Settings at the bottom. There's a choice for Language - Default or American English. Not Spanish. Mine shows Default. If yours shows American English, try switching back to Default.

If that doesn't work we'll have to wait for His Steveness.

Will
August 02, 2014 03:37PM
hmm, I will give it a try Will. I just went to my Hotmail, and typed something, and it didnèt do it there lol, I thought it was the whole pc, but it might just be the forum, let me try lol
August 02, 2014 03:41PM
Itès not fixed smiling smiley Itès not doing it in Hotmail, but doing it here, and I checked and it is set to default. I know when I was typing a post last night, I hit the wrong key but accident, just canèt figure out which one, ièll try going to my wordpad or facebook, and see if itès happening there smiling smiley
August 02, 2014 03:44PM
Well Will, itès only happening here on the forum. I know I didnèt go into any settings, just hit a wrong key when I was typing, I might have to wait for his steveness lol, I like that words. Anyways, I have to go out, I will try shutting down my laptop and restarting it smiling smiley Thanks Will smiling smiley
August 02, 2014 06:45PM
Hey, it's all fixed! LOL LOL smiling smiley All I did was shut down my pc and go out shopping. I came home and turned my pc back on, and guess what? All fixed lol. I guess shopping is good for my pc???? LOL smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2014 06:53PM by Barb.
Re: Steve, pc help smiling smiley ...All fixed now, through the power of shopping smiling smiley
August 03, 2014 08:56AM
It has been said that Microsoft should have added a special function key to RESTART Windows. That has always fixed a lot of computer ills. Glad your shopping trick worked!

Will
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login