Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

asking for help

Posted by roal 
asking for help
March 21, 2014 08:40PM
I am having a problem asking for help from others as when I feel I need some help it ends up passing and I manage but I think if I keep doing this it wont be good for me. Have any of you experienced this?
Re: asking for help
March 22, 2014 07:11PM
This is perfectly normal, but please look at it from a different angle. We all have gifts and talents. Some people have the gift if service and by your NOT asking for the help you need now, you are keeping those people from using their gifts to help you. Those people are still
helping others, just not you, because you arent letting them know what you need. Please dont feel bad about needing help, we ALL need help with something from time to time, those who are sick, weak, broke, hurt, hungry. No one has all the answers or Solutions, but there are very many people with the resources, please tap into those who can help you with your specific needs, you may run through a few with the wrong skill sets, but you will not be dissappointed when you find the right fit. You will find a way to bless those who bless you! That's the way it works!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login