Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

Pioneer 7

Posted by howard 
Pioneer 7
January 31, 2014 12:53PM
Everyone with an interest in HD is welcome to post here. I was glad to see you, Pioneer 7 as a new participant. Your posts however are quite vague and don't really fit the topic. Your connection to Huntington's Disease is not clear. I now notice that your posts are being used as a link to a company called Med2Shop. We are here to support each other, not as an advertising vessel for an internet business. If you can show a reason to be here, welcome. If you are here to promote Med2Shop please advertise elsewhere. This site means a whole lot to me and I don't like seeing it abused.
Re: Pioneer 7
January 31, 2014 01:15PM
I totally agree Howard....I was so puzzled when I read Pioneer's response to my page. Now I understand. Pioneeer please do your selling on another site cause this one is for HD patients and caregivers support.
Liz
January 31, 2014 03:28PM
Well said, Howard. I expect Marsha or Steve can make this go away if they persist. Our openness as a community is one of our strengths and I hate to see someone taking advantage of it.

Will
February 01, 2014 07:25AM
I agree. Pioneer responded to my TPD question in a way that made no sense (to me, anyway). I was going to share it with my husband, to see if he understood it.

tellie

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2014 07:29AM by tellie1.
February 01, 2014 10:31PM
Im with you guys! I was a little suspicious from the first post by this person, but just have so much trouble believing that anyone would come to a site like this to plug drugs and nikes. Just never ceases to amaze me just how inconsiderate those kind of people could be. This site means a lot to those who come here to learn more, lend advise, and support each other!
Vicky
February 02, 2014 10:01AM
I thought it was just me not understanding something....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login