Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

no news...

Posted by FevreDream 
no news...
October 07, 2013 04:27PM
Hi all, you may have read some of my story. I haven't posted anything lately because there has been nothing to post. R. has completely cut off communications with me. I have talked to his family in two different states and get the same thing. He recently sent emails or letters detailing all the ways his families had not put him first. Example, his stepmom lives in the next state over, about a 5 hour drive from R. He is mad at her because she won't move into his house and live with him and become his caregiver. She has four other children and grandchildren where she lives. I think it is an unreasonable request but she is really hurt by R's cutting her off. Anyway, my life is much calmer because I am not living in so much fear of R. But I feel sad for him. I know he has his house up for sale but I don't know where he plans to live and neither do any of his family members. On the bright side, J is now 4 1/2. He is my angel. He is doing really great and started to a Mothers Day Out program last week. He really loves it and he only rarely asks about R. When he does, I just say R is really sick and doesn't feel like calling right now.

I hope you all are staying strong
eve
Re: no news...
October 08, 2013 03:00PM
I'm glad you have some peace in your life.
October 08, 2013 07:32PM
Enjoy the calm!!
October 12, 2013 08:07AM
So, good to hear life is clam and J is doing well! I have followed your postings from when you first started and think of your situation often...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login