Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

Thank you & followup of "Be wary folks"

Posted by howard 
Thank you & followup of "Be wary folks"
October 09, 2013 09:22AM
Thank you all for your kind expressions of support. The battle continues. I just mailed out 31 letters to various groups and people. (politicians, lawyers, elder care groups, Guilty parties, etc.) We'll see what comes of it. We are still without services, but I will now be so very careful about who I let in my house. Some have asked how they might help. If you would like, you can send letters of support "for Howard and his daughter Allison" to:
Jo-Ann Costantino
CEO, the Eddy VNA
2212 Burdett Ave
Troy, NY 12180

For those of you who know me, you can mention that. Generally what we need are letters saying that we in the Huntington Community are no longer going to stand for our people being mistreated by people who are supposed to be helping.

Ms Costantino has send me letters of apology but this does not undo the damage that has been done. We, as a family, have to band together and put a stop to this treatment.
Thanks much,
Howard
JFB
Re: Thank you & followup of "Be wary folks"
October 09, 2013 10:39AM
I am attempting to write a letter. I wish I was as eloquent and methodical in my writings as you Howard. Lacking the formal experience and now in a state of exhaustion it is hard for me to write a decent response. Case in point I have given up trying to communicate with the home health agency I used as it appears to be nothing but yelling who is the blame and it seems like it was all my fault somehow.

A couple lines of support are in the mail

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2013 01:36PM by JFB.
Re: Thank you & followup of "Be wary folks"
October 10, 2013 11:36AM
I plan on writing one also>
Rose
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login