Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

My Latest Blog Piece

Posted by Will 
My Latest Blog Piece
August 28, 2013 04:12PM
Thanks to Steve for posting my latest blog piece. Click on Community at the top of the page. It's a sad/happy story.

Will
Re: My Latest Blog Piece
August 31, 2013 12:56AM
You have achieved so much more than me! I am heading towards my first 1/2 marathon in october! You can be very proud of yourself! And you are a great inspiration for me.
August 31, 2013 05:51PM
Thank you for all you've shared with us, your personal experiences and how you take action in fighting this!
I enjoy your stories

You are a fighter and give everyone motivation! Exercise is good

Looking forward to hearing about your next venture Good luck
September 01, 2013 03:21PM
Thanks to all for the kind words. Katinka - you're ahead of 98% of the people in the world. You're doing great!! Let us know how it goes.

Will
September 02, 2013 10:36AM
Yesterday I ran my first 10 mile race! it was very hard but I did'nt give up. I ran in a t-shirt with a portrait of my mother and the text: "Katinka runs the 10 mile for Mas (my mother's name) and it felt great! In juli I had to give up after 5 mile because of the abnormal heat and the threat of thunderstorms but now I succeeded!
September 02, 2013 06:50PM
Will, you are the man!!!! You and the other Marines was meant to be. Hopefully they saw themselves in the future. I wish I had the fortitude to do what you do. You are an inspiration to all.

Katinka, keep going. You are very strong as well. Way to go.

Mike
September 06, 2013 06:05PM
Congrats
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login