Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

A reform of thought...

Posted by susanyoung 
A reform of thought...
August 13, 2012 02:51PM
hello - I am newly registered to this site, I have suffered depression and constant worry for years now over Huntington's disease. I do not hold the risk personally but my husband and two sister in laws do, I have seen the sufferings of my mother in law from onset until death and understand very much the progress of HD in our family as i have seen, it is such an awful condition and I pray everyday that we do not have to suffer in that way. I live in the constant fear of the condition affecting our family(3 children), which takes over daily thinkings in an unhealthy manner.

I took the step to try and transform all of my negative energy into something positive by creating my own blog, it is not a place for me to dwell on the negative but to try and focus on the positive, to research the use of alternative supplements and ways of life to decrease our chances. It is a collective of my thoughts, a reform of thinking for me and if anybody would like to share some of the positive findings i have found then please have a look and follow my research. It is not written in my opinion but simply as statements of information i have found on the internet and I can't guarantee there accuracy but provide links to the source for further reading.

If anybody has any experience with using any of the supplements or super foods i am currently researching i would love to hear from you about your experience. My blog is: [hopeforhuntingtonsd.wordpress.com]

I would like some connection with people who understand what this horrible darkness is like, this forbidden topic, it has brought hope to me as i start on an adventure to locate every piece of positive research/trial out there! :-) Good luck to you all!
Re: A reform of thought...
August 13, 2012 03:26PM
I understand your fear for your children. I think it is great that you have found an outlet for all your worry and stress and that you are trying to see the light.
August 13, 2012 04:20PM
thank you x
August 13, 2012 09:48PM
Welcome Susan...we love positive thinkers and we are all in this together. You've found the right place. Whether you are Up or Down you can come here to talk. Lots of knowledge and experience...check out some of the older posts.

Take care,

Carla
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login