Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

The Royals smiling smiley

Posted by Barb 
The Royals smiling smiley
April 29, 2011 12:18AM
Anyone else watching the wedding tonight? I am lol smiling smiley It starts at 1am here, what am i waiting for? To see her step out in her dress lol, yup, the dress is the big thing for me. After i see "the dress", then i'll just stay up as long as i want after that, but the dress is what i'm waiting for lol smiling smiley I stayed up all night and watched Princess Di's wedding too lol smiling smiley
Re: The Royals smiling smiley
April 29, 2011 12:58AM
I watched Diana's wedding too and I hope I can manage to stay up for William and Kate's.
April 29, 2011 02:34AM
Ok it's official, the Queen has given Kate the title of princess. This was an unknow, as to whether the queen would give her that official title. Fergie, because she was a commoner, was not given a title of princess, just a dutchess. And, the Queen has also given them both the official title of Duke and Dutchess of Cambridge. I think this is all fascinating LOL smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2011 02:36AM by Barb.
April 29, 2011 02:59AM
Oh another footnote lol Her princess title will be Princess William, the reason for this is if you are not born a princess, then you have to take your husband's name...can you guys tell i'm excited??? lol smiling smiley
April 29, 2011 07:37AM
I hope you're not still up, Barb! I saw the carriage procession when I woke up this morning. She's so beautiful, and they're both so composed. I heard a description of how William looked nervous as he went to the altar, and bit his upper lip like Diana used to do. Can't wait to see more footage later, after work.
April 29, 2011 07:41AM
oops, double post.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2011 07:42AM by smiling sara.
April 29, 2011 10:13AM
I loved her dress! Ahhh, who doesn't love a princess fairy tale. Nice break from the everyday cares, as Piers Morgan says, "indeed!"
Snowglobe

Carla
April 29, 2011 11:18AM
I loved her dress too!
April 30, 2011 04:34AM
Oh wow, that was fantastic! I stayed awake until just before the kiss lol, and been catching up on my sleep today LOL Yes, i loved her dress! smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login