For HD families ... by HD families

looking 4 a friend

Posted by missy 
looking 4 a friend
January 27, 2008 08:20PM
I have tested positive am 35 divorced and looking 4 a guy or girlfriend to talk
Re: looking 4 a friend
January 27, 2008 09:35PM
Sorry to hear about your positive test results. You can use the private message feature of the message board to connect to someone that you would want to develop a friendship with.

However, although I don't know of any, I'm sure we have our share of trolls so be cautious and feel free to ask myself or any of our regular posters about anyone contacting you that doesn't appear to otherwise participate.

Best wishes to you,
Steve I
January 28, 2008 02:10PM
Sorry to hear that Missy. My heart goes out to everyone especially once they are diagnosed. I know it's hard. Actually, I can only imagine. I remember the day my husband was diagnosed. I don't know that I could fully appreciate how anyone feels once they know. I can't imagine not having anyone. I don't post in here often, in fact I have been off for a very long time. I am pretty active in my other groups however. Anywho- know you aren't truely alone. Thoughts and Prayers from New Hampshire
January 28, 2008 09:00PM
Missy Iam so sorry of your resent news. I know this is really hard. I myself tested positive only 5 months ago. I have gotten great suport from this place and also in the chatroom. always know we are her for you if you need any advice or have any questioons. If you want to private message me you are welcome to do so. I will keep you in my prayers... oh also keep your chin up.. I know how hard that might be right now but we are all here for you if you need a sholder to cry on or just someone to talk to.. take care of yourself...Violet
dcb
January 28, 2008 09:18PM
Missy, sorry to hear of the pos result, You have found an awesome site for support!! I got my results a few years back - stumbled here while doing research for HD and have never lft. The people here are great source of knowledge and have become good friends.
You will be in my thoughts
DCB
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login