March 27, 2007 05:47PM
How are you?
Re: Magpie
March 28, 2007 05:26PM
How are you doing Magpie? Thinking about you
March 29, 2007 01:46AM
Hello all,
Thanks so much for all the replies! It's been hectic around here as I completely clean out my house so as to avoid thinking too much. Still no results, my doctor is going to try to chase them up today and will ring me later on but no guarantee that there will be an answer yet. I don't know why they gave me a time if they weren't going to stick to it!
I have someone with me so it's not so bad and I've only had one neuro visit so far. They ordered the tests straight away on that first visit! I didn't actually really have a say in it. They kind of have to test me anyway I suppose since so many strange symptoms are happening.
Off to catalogue my socks!
Much cheer,
Magpie
x
smiling smiley
March 29, 2007 02:41AM
good to hear from you magpie..and glad to see you are in good spirits!smiling smiley
db
March 29, 2007 07:10AM
Dear Magpie if your dryer is anything like mine , it has eaten a few socks . That makes finding mates so much harder ; so I think those socks will keep you busy ! And , when you are finished with the socks , there is always the dreaded JUNK DRAWER . All my best. db
March 29, 2007 09:55AM
Magpie, Hang in there. We are all with you on this. Let us know as soon as you know.
March 29, 2007 07:53PM
Hi Magpie, thinking of you.
March 30, 2007 08:15PM
Hey Magpie, when you finish with your house, mine could sure use a good cleaningsmoking smiley Keep hanging in there.
April 01, 2007 03:32AM
Hey y'all, still nothing. I'm in Australia so it's sunday night. Been singing heaps and I just belted out a new song, very exciting! Woody did it, so I don't see why I can't.
Nerve function tests on friday showed up damage to peroneal nerves, everything else okay. MRI tomorrow and still waiting for the blood test. Back I go now to my guitaromobile!
Thanks for sitting with me, it's so much appreciated.
magpie
x
smiling smiley
April 01, 2007 07:49AM
Thanks for the update. Hang in there.
April 01, 2007 03:18PM
Hey Magpie..im in Australia too...so we can even sit together in the same time zone!!...glad to hear your doing well...keep singing!!
Love Michelle
Anonymous User
April 01, 2007 06:39PM
What Guthrie song did you sing?
April 03, 2007 03:09PM
Oh JL I aint that good yet! But if I could pick one it'd have to be a dustbowl one for sure.
cool smiley
April 04, 2007 11:52AM
Magpie,
I am glad you are singing! Take care, and sing one for me smiling smiley
Hugz,
Trish
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login