Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

U-tube is spying on him?

Posted by kathleen 
U-tube is spying on him?
December 21, 2015 08:17AM
My father is normally very lucid, even though his balance is eating isn't that great. Normally he can quote facts and figures perfectly.

Yesterday his wife phoned me and asked me to come over urgently. When I got there he was very shocked to see me. Apparently he says that I have been in a coma for six months. He says my husband had taken off work to sit with me as I died and that the funeral was on Wednesday. He was in a lot of emotional pain thinking his child had died. He was upset with his wife because he felt she was keeping him from visiting me in the hospital.

Of course when he found out it wasn't real, it was a big shock to his system.

He also said that U-tube is spying on him in the shower and that he is going to sue for royalties. As well as NASA.

He doesn't have a lot of money and is offering to buy me a new car and my sister a house. I'm just glad that he doesn't have access to his money so that he cant spend.

It broke my heart to see him suffering like that.

I went for a visit again today. I was hoping that he would have maybe forgotten about the whole thing, but he didn't. I caught him trying to sneak out the back door because he wants to ask the neighbour for $50 so that he can claim his 5 million?

We have put an application in for a frail care home for him which is a brilliant place, but I don't think its enough. He isn't sleeping which I think is making all of this worse and the Dr wont prescribe a sleeping tablet for him because of all his medicine.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login