Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

Hello

Posted by mrspippens 
Hello
October 13, 2015 12:03AM
I haven't posted here in several years but I'm back. Hi everyone! Will, are you by any chance running the USMC marathon at the end of the month? I'm going to be volunteering there with my husband.
Re: Hello
October 13, 2015 04:04PM
I remember you! Yes I'll be there running in a special year for me and one other guy. By coincidence, or maybe not, both Al and I are retired Marine Colonels.

Will

[www.runnersworld.com]
October 13, 2015 04:40PM
Will, will you and your friend be at the alumni dinner? Both my husband and I will be at that event as well as at the start and finish. (He's responsible for providing all the marines that work the marathon. I'm there for PR!).
October 13, 2015 04:41PM
Will, will you and your friend be at the alumni dinner? Both my husband and I will be at that event as well as at the start and finish. (He's responsible for providing all the marines that work the marathon. I'm there for PR!).
October 13, 2015 04:57PM
Lori,

If you're talking about the Hall of Fame dinner on Friday evening at the Crystal City Marriott, Yes!! It will be great to meet you both. I'll also have a guest who has run a bunch of races with me outside of MCM. She has also followed my HD saga.

You can contact me directly at geezerjock100@yahoo.com

Will
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login