Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

just venting

Posted by wallettce 
just venting
September 01, 2013 09:27PM
I had an argument with my daugther today, because she would like to move to texas and she wants us to go with her, I told her is not easy is true we live in a small town but I just got done stablishing my husband in San Diego and I am thinking to move there when my youngest son graduate from high school, she has always being dadddy little girl, and she does not want to be away from him I was trying to explain to her that she has to follow what ever she wants to do, and she said I just dont get it that I want to be in control all the time and dont ask her or tell her anything I really dont know what else to do feel really frustrate I talk to her everyday and tell her how dad is doing it just so hard to be a parent do not want to hurt her feelings and kind blame me for staying in this little town that we are living at the moment , I told her that she is 24 years old and do not want to make plants in the future with her because she will get her own family and I just want to make sure that I am doing everything to take care of my husband plus I dont know noone in texas and I have family in san diego. I wish she understand that I am doing everything that I can to take care of my husband without asking help to kids at the moment I believe I can do it by myself I do not know for how long thats why I am trying to make sure I take care of everything plus I am trying to stop working in around three years and I will be the caregiver to my husband there is so much things plus she just starting her career and is very busy so I try not to bother her she said is not a bother but when I ask her to help me with a appointment for my son to pick him up from school and dropping at the doctor office so I dont have to take time off she complains about it I do explain to her that I take time off for my husband appointments I had never ask her to take him just because we both work and my boss dont give me no problems when taking time off to take him to the doctors, I dont know I just feel so stress out thanks for listening .
Re: just venting
September 06, 2013 06:05PM
I feel your pain good luck
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login